Thursday, October 21, 2010

In The Beginning

In the beginning, near the foundation of the blog, there was need for a blogger to explain what things are all about.
(hear the music?)


Purpose:

The purpose of this blog “Walking Through Salem” is two fold; DECIMATE entertaining, useful, sometimes questionable, information about Winston-Salem, and its surrounds, and HAVE FUN doing it. I wish to be free to feel the wind beneath my wings and set out where no man has tramped before. “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” Get the picture?


Some days I am not sure therefore I understand that you might wonder. I will not state who I am, that is for you to consider on your own. I will include hints now and then. In fact I have given you a huge head start in About Me at the top right of this page. Even if you figure it out, don’t count on me for public, or private, confirmation of your position on this subject.


That may be a problem so, don’t take chances, and read my position by clicking on the link at the top right of this page titled - Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation Is that simple enough for you? Haven’t read this yet, then stay off of my back.


Unfortunately, if you breathe one day you will meet an attorney for the plaintiff who will do everything in his power, using everything in his resources, to make your life miserable and take everything out of your pocket and place 33% of it in his. Right, wrong or indifferent is irrelevant. It is all about the cash. He will convince anyone, of anything, including his client, judge, and jury to win HIS case. Hence the link at the top right of this page titled Legal.

Now, let’s have some fun. It’s a new day in Salem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your comments here.

Because of the nature of this blog, all comments are moderated and will not appear until they are reviewed. All comments will be approved unless they are found to be blatantly inappropriate, vulgar, and abusive or attempt to reveal the identity of anyone involved with this blog. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!